Save the date: 19 August 2020
On Wednesday 19 August 2020 we will have an Orientation Day for all new international students (only AP and Bachelor's programmes). This year, due to corona, things will be both conducted physically and online. We strongly recommend that you participate.
Orientation Day is a perfect opportunity for all new international students at Business Academy Aarhus to meet and make new friends across different programmes.
Here are just some reasons why you should attend:
- Get all the important information in one place concerning residency and CPR number (Danish ID), an introduction to Aarhus, SU – Danish scholarship, tips on how to find a job, and much more...
- Build your network from the beginning, making your transition to Denmark and the Academy much easier
- It is the first chance to meet your classmates and other new international students
- Participation at the fair is free with lunch and a drink in our basement bar included
- Show how brainy you are and win cinema tickets in our quiz about Aarhus
- And most importantly - Have fun!
Schedule for the Orientation Day on 19 August 2020
|11.45||Arrival for the Orientation Day|
|12.30||Welcome by the host (including the agenda of the day)|
|12.35||Welcome by Pro-rector and International Office|
|12.45||Video about the life at the Academy|
|12.50||First 4 speeches|
|14.00||Break and lunch|
|14.30||Remaining 4 speeches|
|16.30||Thank you and goodbye|
See the video from Orientation Day at Business Academy Aarhus
Get Residence Permit and CPR (Personal Identification Number)
Save the date: to be announced
Each autumn semester we arrange for incoming EU/EEA students to get
- their residence permit (only for EU/EEA students) and
- their CPR number (only for students living in the municipality of Aarhus).
If you arrive in Denmark more than 6 weeks before semester start, you will need to arrange these permits yourself and make your own appointment (see more here.)
There are two steps to the process
- STEP 1: Apply for a CPR number online:
- You may apply online when you have a confirmed housing offer in the municipality of Aarhus. Non-EU/EEA students have already received their residence permit (ST1).
- You must apply for a CPR number at least 3 days before you meet up physically.
- STEP 2: Finalise the registration for a CPR number and EU residence permit (EA/EEA students) by attending the registration event at Dokk1, Hack Kampmanns Plads 2, 8000 Aarhus C.
What you need to do now
Click on the link below that is relevant for you for information on how to apply for a CPR number online and what to bring for the registration event taking place at Dokk1.