What you need to do now
Congratulations on being offered a study place on the English-taught programme, Multimedia Design, at Business Academy Aarhus.
Study start is Monday, 28 August 2023.
Confirm your study place on this programme
By fulfilling the below requirements before 15 May 2023 at 12 midday, you accept the study place:
- Return a signed Student Contract to us (you can find details in your Letter of Intent)
- Pay the compulsory materials fee of DKK 600. Payment must be made using this link
If you have not completed your Upper Secondary education yet, you must also:
- send us your final High School diploma, including marks – as soon as you receive it (you can find details in your Letter of Intent). Be aware that if your final marks are significantly lower than those stated in the transcript that you previously sent us, we are entitled to withdraw your admission.
If all conditions are met, you will receive your final letter of admission on 28 July 2023.
If you don’t want to accept the offered study place, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and no later than 15 May 2023 at 12 midday.
Prepare for your arrival
To prepare for your coming studies in Denmark it would be a good idea to look at the following points:
- Apply for housing now!
- Be well informed about insurance during your stay in Denmark
- Join our international Facebook group and expand your international Business Academy network before you even start
- And keep an eye on your email inbox. We will send you all the important information and requirements you need to know via your email.